It’s no good getting somebody highly assertive and very decisive if they’re not intelligent as well.
What could be worse than a decisive person making poor quality decisions!
The natural style of a successful real estate sales person lends them to be naturally abrasive and overly direct if they don’t have the skills to understand the impact it might have on a vendor or purchaser.
Coach – Martyn Rogers – Recruiting with an ‘edge’.
- It’s no good getting somebody highly assertive and very decisive
- The natural style of a successful real estate sales person lends them to be naturally abrasive
- Communication style and emotional intelligence both learned skills.
Working Smarter – Michael Sheargold – How will you generate business?
- Marketing vs prospecting
- Preparation vs prospecting
- ‘Ripple effect’ prospecting
Property Management – Tara Bradbury – Building a rent roll without a sales team – Call connects