09 Mar Is direct mail dead? | Decide who you are | Powerful questions
It has been frequently said that professional coaches work with clients by carefully avoiding getting involved in their problems. The solution is inside all of us but it takes skill to ask the right questions.
Mark Creedon talks about helping with growth and goals.
We ask if direct mail is dead and Michael Sheargold explains the difference between leading, managing and coaching people.
Coach – Michael Sheargold – Coach for performance
- Lead, manage, coach
- Lead people, manage numbers and coach performance
- Where are you?
Working Smarter – Carl Quested – List and sell more with direct mail
- Why direct mail and who to target?
- Perceived value within a letter
- Lifetime value of a client
- 1 on 1 communication
- 3% audience buying and selling – work your message to broaden the net
Marketing Monday – Mark Creedon talks about helping with growth and goals.