What holds many agents back from achieving their goals? Hear what Gavin Rubinstein has to say about that today and we ask a successful property investor, who used to be an agent, what he would do differently knowing what the knows now.
The key skill
- The bridge between goals and achieving them
- You need to do it everyday
- Ask why you are not doing it all the time
What would you do differently knowing what you know now?
- Turn the production switch on
- The average agent puts in 3 hours a day
Property Management – Tiffany Bowtell defines ‘focus’ and how it can impact your life.