Allan Pease say that if you’re trying to start a conversation, don’t begin with a challenging question that stops the other person from talking.
How you go about ‘onboarding’ new people will largely determine their success.
Coach – Allan Pease – Conversation killers
- Beginning with difficult questions
- Start with a simple question
- Questions should not stop people
Working Smarter – Maya Saric – Selecting viable salespeople
- What happens after you get them?
- How to ‘onboard’ them
- Make a big deal of them starting
Property Management – Jess Mazzocato – What was the biggest challenge for you in starting your own business? Outside negative influences.