02 May Staff don’t want training + Tips on growing a sales business
The Luton story
Will Hampson and Craig Sheargold
- Growing a sales business
- Strip back to look at culture
- Set down the railway tracks
STOP training individuals
- it’s not giving you the results you want!
- Staff don’t want more training
- Engagement and leadership gaps are where it is at
- How would you know if your team were actually on board with the mission?
Marketing Monday – Jason Andrew looks at how we present our selves to the market. He highlights 3 models and tells us what the smart agents are doing – the 4th method.