Adrian D’Amico has more tips on cutting through the social media noise and making an impact with your audience by understanding more about them. Unsuccessful people actually believe that success is all about luck. Winning Lotto is about luck but as you will hear from Mark McGill, success requires a lot more.
How to cut through social media noise
- Know where the eyes are – all 14M of them!
- Understand your key demographic
- Think about what they are doing and what they are interested in
Keys to Success
Mark McGill – REIQ Salesperson of the year – 2016
- Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure
- Not just a matter of being at the right place at the right time
- Success is directly and proportionally linked to work
Property Management – Chris Rolls explains what he learnt from a book that deals with developing people by allowing for their weaknesses.