Stop setting targets for yourself! If you want to see how good you can really be, push the boundaries. Don’t measure yourself by how good someone else is – find out how good you can be.
Coach – Peter Thurin – The road to excellence
- The inbuilt success thermostat
- Be better tomorrow that you were today
- Don’t set targets or limits
Working Smarter – Peter Hawtin – Mastering the basics
- What you say and how you say it
- They can make or break you
- Don’t practice on prospects
Property Management – Most people make a snap judgment on whether you will be the right person / business for them to connect with in a very short time, sometimes within seconds.