Culture takes time to develop. It also needs the correct atmosphere and lots of attention to develop.
Topic – Sales and rental can mix
Mentor – Michael Davoren
- One of the most important roles of any leader
- It takes time to develop a culture
- It can be destroyed quickly
- Culture is about the people
- Every person can have an influence on another person’s performance
- A culture is created by everyone
The EDGE with Mark Creedon – You have heard the phrase “Just do it” – well sometimes it is more than just doing it.