In our closing segment for today and our comment for the week, Peter Gilchrist will explain why goal setting has developed some bad thinking with agents.
We have tips on checking the motivation of the buyer and Luke Newton will lay out a yearly marketing plan you can use in your CRM.
Coach – Luke Newton – What you need to run a great CRM
- Yearly marketing plan strategy
- Targeted ‘Just Sold’ methods
- Key numbers
Working Smarter – Bryce Holdaway – Where agents go wrong with buyers?
- A lack of transparency will turn buyers off
- Check the motivation of the buyer
- A buyer wants to know how much a property is likely to sell for
Friday Comment – Goal setting has developed some bad thinking in us according to Peter Gilchrist. He says because of goal setting we focus on the wrong thing.