We cannot pretend that third-party referral sites will disappear. They are here to stay so we need to work out how we work with them and more importantly leverage from them. David Wood takes a realistic look at how we can do that.
Topic – Dealing with 3rd party referrals and perceived interrupters
Mentor – David Wood
- Understanding the 3rd parties and their growth in the market place.
- It is only going to increase
- Decide if you are in or out
- Do you have a dominant market share strong enough to say no to 3rd party referrers?
- Do you have a data base covering the potential sellers that allows you to say no?