One of the big obstacles to overcome when securing marketing from a potential seller is your limiting self belief. You will hear some convincing arguments this morning on the subject from Andrew Lutze.
Structuring your presentation to get VPA
- Both the seller and the agent need to understand it is an investment
- It will help get the ‘best buyer’
- Agent needs conviction – eliminate self limiting beliefs
The David and Goliath battle
- Go hyper local
- Be reactive to be proactive
- Build profile as a ‘local’ company
Skill – Dane Atherton shares a real experience that taught him some great lessons.