19 Jan Why give away 20%? | Personality set at a young age | Lead generation
It’s well-known the most people revert to their natural behaviour style when left unsupervised, real estate sales people are amongst the least supervised.
Why spend extra effort trying to change somebody and train them to be different when you could find someone who fits from the start?
Coach – Martyn Rogers – Recruiting with an ‘edge’.
- Personality is set at a very young age
- Why spend extra effort trying to change somebody?
- It’s well-known the most people revert to the natural behaviour style when left unsupervised
Working Smarter – Michael Sheargold – How will you generate business?
- Lead Generation
- It is who you get in front of
- Do you have a system?
- Like a tap
- Finding listing opportunities
Marketing Monday – If you are willing to give away 20% of your commission to a referral portal, Mark Dwyer says you are crazy. Hear what else he has to say.