29 Nov Initial meeting with the seller from a referral site
There is a strategy you need to follow in the initial meeting with someone who you will be working with and someone who has been referred from a third party referral site. David Wood tells us how we can best handle that situation.
Topic – Dealing with 3rd party referrals and perceived interrupters
Mentor – David Wood
- Initial meeting with the vendor
- Don’t be so quick to deliver your appraisal
- What can you help them with?
- You have to be the agent jumping up and down in front of them to make an appointment
- You are trying for a seat at the table and face to face meeting, not a telephone interview
- Understanding the seller is now in the agent elimination business
The EDGE with Mark Creedon – How to include your team without losing control