While it’s important to plan it’s also critical that you are flexible with your plan. No matter how well you plan, it will be challenged whether it’s by you, the economy, where you work or by those you work with. Nick Boyd will explain why you need to be ready for the challenges that will emerge and how you should try to anticipate how you will handle them.
Steps to creating success for yourself
Nick Boyd – Step 4: Flexibility leads to growth
- Every dream must take the form of a plan.
- You get what you plan for.
- Plan for your plan to be challenged, so be flexible
- Think about what the challenges might be and how would you handle them
- Knowing everything removes the fun
- We need variation