Megan Jaffe, who has a team of 50 agents, discusses the role of business leaders adapting their business to accommodate the new team dynamics.
Building a business that endures – The growth of teams
Mentor – Megan Jaffee
- New generation of entrepreneurial-minded agents
- Speed – seamless customer service leveraging e-commerce
- Technology – flexible and adaptable to change
- Structured & clearly defined roles & responsibilities
- Structured around service to the customer/consumer/client
Marketing Monday – Kent Lardner from VIEW speaks about what makes a good farm area and what he is seeing are the trends in farm area development.