Once you have a defined culture and set of values, you can then hire on attitude asking whether they are a fit for the organisation. You then train the skills! Train the right people and you will have the right results!
Getting involved with your people
- Have a career path for all new entrants
- It has to be a progression programme
- Meet with current staff to ask for their commitment around the culture
- How you handle “urgent stuff”
- Firstly look at what you can dump
- “Do It” should be the last thing you do
- Time activating
Skill – Andrew Coronis tells us about the people he looks for when he recruits.