Self belief is critical in developing your business but too much self belief can be a danger. Mark Creedon helps today with some tips on how you can keep that part of your ego under control while understanding that you need to surround yourself with people smarter than you.
Making a Superteam work for you
- Style the team around you
- Discuss the ‘style’ of the team
- The type of person NOT to employ
Developing self belief
- The danger in self belief
- Be open and tempered
- Don’t be the smartest person in the room
Friday Feature – “A quick game is a good game” – Dane Atherton explains why selling stock too quickly is not necessarily a good thing.