02 Mar Process your way to performance + Spend more on marketing
Sales success is not determined by market conditions. Successful salespeople list more than ten properties each month and sell as many. The art of prospecting, listing, managing price expectation and selling property simultaneously is achieved by identifying repetitive process and then strategically aligning the functionality to enhance this.
Coach – Mark Dwyer – Achieving peak performance
- Immediate Productivity + Strategic Progress
- The art of systematic process
Working Smarter – John Knight – Are you ‘growth ready’?
- Involve the team from the beginning
- Engage and give leadership
- Your culture should not tolerate waste
Skill – How much do you spend on marketing YOU? Glenn Twiddle says it probably isn’t enough.