Top performers don’t over complicate things and if anything, they under complicate things. High performers are high performers because they choose to be. You can look at anyone who does big things and they have an energy about them, an energy that drives them.
Coach – Mat Steinwede – 20 ways to become a high performer.
- The energy of top performers is inspiring
- If things are easy then it’s easier to maintain and replicate them
- If you want to be the best in your field study the art of success
Working Smarter – Ian Grace – Powerful prospecting tips
- Never cold canvass again
- Why continue doing something everyone hates
- Some great prospecting ideas
Friday Comment – Get some time management gold from Michael Sheargold.