Should members on an Advisory Board be paid?
If so, how much? Payment acknowledges that you take their appointment seriously and puts an onus on them to take it seriously too – that is – preparation before meetings.
Coach – John Knight – Setting up an Advisory Board
- Preparation is the key
- Have a secretary and Chairperson
- End discussions with a list of actions
Working Smarter – Michael Sheargold – What’s the plan?
- Learning plan
- Fools learn when they have to
- Real Estate is a simple business
- What are the skills you need to improve?
Friday Comment – What has been the one thing that may have held you up from achieving greatness last year? Make sure you fix it for this year.