Naomi Findlay is this week’s guest on Property News Update! Listen to her chat with Kevin about interesting property stories from around the world:
This week’s news include:
- Too cheap to buy a house? Get an island instead. Worthington Island, arguably Australia’s cheapest island, is now on sale for less than the price of most houses! It even includes a home, a self-funding farm, and isn’t too far from Gladstone Airport.
- Australia’s most “outstanding” homes of 2019 have been revealed. The featured homes range from marvelous sandstone cottages to a novel 110-metre-long shed – the pictures are almost enough to give us some serious home envy.
- Purplebricks fails again. The UK-based online real estate service that marketed itself as a disrupter is ending its US business after less than two years on the market. 55 employees and 68 “independent sales agents” stand to lose their jobs after the company’s US exit.
- What’s your property personality? Real estate agent Sirah Robb swears that certain properties attract a certain type of person. “Clean lines often attract detailed, methodical people, while eccentric people tend to be drawn to properties that seem cluttered or strange,” she says.
- If you’ve ever wanted an escape from the hustle of city life, these beautiful countryside properties in the UK are one of the best investments out there.