Video is one of the most effective ways to market yourself and your property these days, but if you do it wrong, you won’t only waste time, you’ll even lose followers. Michael Krisa, Executive Editor of AgentInnerCircle.com speaks with Bernice Ross to share how you can effectively use video in your real estate business.
He lays out the common mistakes video beginners make, even if they are smart realtors.
Here’s what he’ll be covering:
- Why you must fit your video to the platform you’re using—Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube have different requirements—learn which ones to use.
- Problems with using your phone’s microphone—an easy fix.
- How to repurpose your video content for your blog or as a social media post.
- Always plan what you want to say
- Why you must have a call-to-action on every video