[flex_video widescreen=”true” vimeo=”true”] [/flex_video]
Just in case you hadn’t noticed, the rich are getting richer.
But why is this so and what can we learn from the rich so we can work our way up the ranks?
That’s one of the questions I ask 2 experts in this field:
- Michael Yardney, who’s often called Australia’s leading expert in wealth creation through property.
- And… Tom Corley a bestselling author and CPA based in the USA who spent 5 years studying the difference between being rich and poor.
- Why Australia is often ranked as one of richest nations in the world
- Tom Corley’s research into the habits of the rich
- Why only 4% of the poor become rich
- The most powerful habits the rich had in terms of creating wealth and success.
- How we can pass on rich habits to our children.
By the way…
Tom Corley will be the special gust speak at this year’s Wealth Retreat 2016.
He’s never presented the finding of his research in Australia before so click now and find out all about Wealth Retreat
Join us on the Gold Coast at the end of May and have Australia’s best property, tax, finance & share trading minds as your personal mentors – for more details and to register your interest please click here