Looking for a stylish yet comfortable home in the suburbs for your family? Don’t you worry as Kevin Turner gives us a tour of the best dream homes available today?
- First up is Melbourne. Harcourts’ Mikaela Etri got us a property suit for the ever-changing family needs at Erskine Park.
- Next up is Steve Lamby’s of Cunningham’s giving us a glimpse of Balgowlah Heights’s prestigious addresses complete with panoramic views of Manly and the ocean.
- Adelaide is where we find a property giving an ambiance of relaxation, relaxed refinement, timeless beauty, and easy livability. Truly a classy offer from Sally Cameron of Toop & Toop.
- If you’re looking for the best place to raise kids while building a career, Cliff Tarr tours us to a property with easy access to schools and CBD.
- Realmark’s Greg Penn gives us the best in Perth as shows us fabulous tri-level, cotemporary canal home at Ragamuffin Point.
- Wanna live near within 15 minutes of Canberra’s northern suburbs? Check out a landmark home nestled in an executive estate on a 3.39-acre block market by Mark Johnstone of Ray White.