Head auctioneer Gavin Croft joins Kevin Turner in this week’s episode of Property News Update! Tune in as they discuss the following property stories from around the world:
- Entertaining open homes. Almost all real estate professionals agree that video is king when it comes to marketing your listings. Halstead’s unique take holds viewers’ attention 1.5 times longer than standard videos. How did they cut through the noise?
- Now this IS unique. The Woodforde house has a rich history and a tiny chapel packed along with its five grand bedrooms, but this 1800s bluestone house in Australia has a few features that are… unexpected, to say the least.
- Mining towns lead housing market recovery. Mining towns account 9 out of 10 for suburbs with the strongest growth in median prices. Lead by a once-struggling steel city and a neighbor to one of the world’s largest lead smelters, mining towns are definitely having a moment.
- Buyers get really keen. Eager to avoid auction competition, Melbourne and Sydney buyers are selling homes before their scheduled auction.
- Rental on steroids. Take a tour of one of Australia’s most spectacular trophy homes in the idyllic Whitsundays. The house Taylor Swift reportedly stayed in can now be rented for a whopping $20,000 a night.