15 Feb What is the state of our Economy & Property Market in 2017? Two experts give their views
This month I’ve invited 2 of our regular experts to help answer a number of common questions we get asked by listeners of our weekly Real Estate Talk show.
With our property markets changing in front of our eyes I’m sure you’ll get great benefit from this program as I speak with:
Dr. Andrew Wilson, senior economist senior economist for Fairfax-owned Domain, and one of the nation’s most respected real estate analysts.
Michael Yardney, of Metropole Property Strategists who’s once again been voted Australia’s leading property educator and mentor.
Some of the topics we discuss include:
- The current state of the property markets and what’s likely to happen over the year
- The affect of the world’s economic state
- What’s ahead for interest rates
- The major concerns ahead that property investors should be aware of
- The biggest risks for property investors in 2017,
- Plus lots more.