22 Apr How to Survive the COVID-19 Downturn
This week we are pleased to welcome Valerie Torelli, the top-producing agent in Costa Mesa for over 30 years. Her firm, Torelli Realty, has also been the top producing firm against the likes of Berkshire Hathaway, Coldwell Banker, Compass, KW, and RE/MAX.
Valerie’s son lives in Italy just a few miles from the epicenter of the COVID-19 pandemic. She realized what was coming and started making plans to cope. As a member of the Women’s President’s Organization (WPO), Val has access to some of the best minds in the country and how they’re approaching this crisis. She shares much of what she has learned from her WPO group here including:
- How to make future decisions with little or no data about what is going to happen.
- Target marketing using strategies from outside real estate.
- How to start creating reserves and how much you will really need.
- Why it’s important to shift gears from marketing to serving your community.
- Why Torelli cancelled her upcoming client appreciation event and what she is doing instead.