13 Feb How to Hit the Sweet Spot in Your Business This Year
Posted at 13:15h in Buying a property, Finance, Kevin Turner, Kevin's Update, Latest Stories, Property Investment, Research, Sponsored Channels, Trends, Videos 0 Comments
What’s hot and what’s not? Who’s most likely to list their home? When’s the best time to ask for a price reduction? Here’s what you need to know to hit the sweet spot for your business this year.
- Why getting face-to-face needs to be your top priority with every lead.
- The Equity Checkup—the best overall prospecting tool ever!
- The one percent club—old strategies that garner less than a one percent return—if you’re doing any of these, consider spending your time and money elsewhere.
- Two sweet spots based upon the client’s age and their longevity in their home that convert at a 40 percent rate!
- When is the best time to ask for a price reduction?
- Best places to locate For-Sale-by-Owners.
- The email renaissance—how to get the best return for your effort.