14 May Five Strategies to Help Distressed Homeowners Avoid Foreclosure Due to COVID-19
COVID-19 has placed millions of homeowners at risk of losing their homes. Today’s show outlines specific steps Realtors can take to help their clients survive a mortgage crunch and avoid foreclosure. Here’s what Bernice and Greg will be covering on today’s show:
- Taking action immediately is critical to make sure the homeowner has the maximum number of options to cope.
- How to get the word out to the people you know that “Help Is Available!”
- Foreclosure avoidance strategies from the Great Recession
- Lenders are offering five types of forbearance program—pitfalls and benefits of each type.
- How to locate a forbearance program.
- The benefits of working with HopeNow.com.
- Find a qualified counselor to help you and/or your clients at https://www.consumerfinance.gov/find-a-housing-counselor/