• Michael Cassidy
    Posted at 14:03h, 22 June Reply

    Thank you guys for the information. Looking at building in New Zealand and would suggest to anyone to get a Solicitor who understands new build contracts plus get a Geotech report on the land with the appropriate clause to protect the buyer…This agreement is conditional upon the Purchaser obtaining a Geotech report and etc so talk to your Solicitor to protect yourself.

    • Kevin Turner
      Posted at 15:37h, 22 June Reply

      Thanks Michael. Really good advice. Kevin

Leave a Reply