In this first episode, Bernice Ross and Greg McDaniel talk about making 2020 the best year ever. To start things off, we get introduced to Michael Gerber’s book, The E Myth.
“In that book, he talks about this notion working on your business versus working in your business,” says Bernice, “Working on your business means that you take time to pull away from the working in part of your business…going on listing appointments, delete generating leads, getting offers…focus on what is going on in your business? Are you on track looking at your return on investment in your span?”
Today, we’re going to do a real deep dive into how you can find out what’s going on in your business:
- How to put the 80-20 Rule to work in your business to make more money with less effort.
- The step-by-step process for identifying your ideal client core niches that will yield the greatest ROI for your business.
- How to free up one full day a week.
- Move from the “stress zone” to the “stretch zone.”
- The secret to embracing change rather than resisting it.
- Resource for heat maps going back to 2000: WeissAnalytics.com