Join top property analyst, 3-time Australia Buyer’s Agent of the Year, and Propertyology Managing Director Simon Pressley as he chats with Kevin in this week’s episode of Property News Update!
They discuss the following property stories from around the world:
- Oldest regional city tops Sydney return. Many believe that investing in capital city real estate presents a better potential than buying investment property in any regional location – but the numbers beg to differ.
- The best Halloween venue. Fans of the popular horror-comedy The Addams Family have a reason to rejoice this Halloween! A hotel designed to look exactly the iconic family mansion is available for rent.
- Downsize and give back. Ever wanted to live the tiny home lifestyle? A tiny home for auction to raise funds for affordable housing is a great way to live the life you want – while giving back to charity.
- Live like an ambassador. Avid property investors can now consider purchasing the building that houses the Embassy of Zimbabwe, which has been listed for sale for $1.87 million.
- Rub shoulders with Barbie. Barbie’s Dreamhouse is no longer just a toy set – it’s available to rent on Airbnb for just $60 a night. A fully decked-out mansion in pink, the Airbnb destination is also the best way to live out the Barbie experience.