This week we are pleased to welcome Bonnie Mays, the broker owner of the United Real Estate in Lexington, Kentucky.
- How Kentucky agents are conducting drive-through closings.
- Steps to minimize risk whenever you have an actual physical showing.
- How the COVID-19 addenda work—understanding that people still can’t drop out of a transaction without a cause. Where the contract trumps the addendum.
- How to keep your deals together by hearing out your clients concerns and negotiating extensions whenever possible.
- Tips for brokers and managers to keep your office strong during the lockdowns. (If you’re an agent—share it with your broker or manager.)