What does it take to become the dominant player in your local neighborhood? There are a wide variety of ways to do it—the question is which ones will work best for you?
- An innovative way to use Groupon and other coupons to attract plenty of clients for a minimal cost.
- How to build a B2B (business to business) real estate practice.
- Doggie marketing—it works!
- The “Dump your Junk” marketing campaign.
- Your body is a billboard—why you should wear your real estate gear.
- Strategies for using give-to-get marketing that make you stand out from the competition.
- Great resource: Neighborhood Scout (and how to use it.)
- Blue Fishing: Great book that teaches you how to be ugly in your marketing as a way to stand out.