The second half of 2019 has shown a tremendous growth momentum in the property market. As the new year ushered in, this growth seems to continue and may extend into the next few years.
In this episode, Simon Pressley of Propertyology joins Kevin Turner as they discuss the following:
- This year’s growth influences – interest rate cuts, federal government stability, credit tap turned back on, vacancy rate tightening, the first home buyer deposit scheme, personal tax cuts
- Have a look back at 2019 and see how Sydney and Melbourne stood out from the rest of the pack.
- Understand that though stimulus is good, it has limitations and buyers should not be blinded by it.
- What does “focus on the fundamentals” mean?
- What to look out for as the year rolls out.