Clontarf, NSW 2093 by Tim Wirth
Nestled amidst treetops this peaceful, private and light-filled home enjoys elevated views over Middle Harbour. Combining easy care landscaped grounds, fish ponds and waterfalls, it is ideal for those who love nature, beaches and entertaining. Enjoy fresh sea breezes and beautiful views from extensive outdoor living and entertaining areas, this unique home is modern but provides opportunity to add value with personal touches. This home promises stylish, low-maintenance lifestyle only a short stroll to Clontarf Beach.
- Wonderful inside to outside flow with multiple in/outdoor entertaining areas
- Caesar Stone kitchen, Gaggenau & Miele appliances
- In-ground pool with alfresco entertaining & dining area, including outdoor kitchen with gas BBQ, fridge & dishwasher
- Parent’s retreat with spa en-suite, ethanol fire-place, living room & terrace
- Detached Home Office
- Double lock up auto garage, video intercom with back-to-base security
- Enclosed inclinator, ducted heating, internet cabling, external home office
- Close to transport, schools, Manly and shops
Visitors can park on Holmes Avenue, or Clontarf Beach car park. On busier days parking is available behind the house on Beatrice Street. Amiens Road can be reached down a set of steps between no.s 7 & 9 Beatrice Street.