22 Jan Social Media NOT Business Media | Any role can be modelled | The authority position
It’s possible to model just about any role and provide a similar type of interview guide as well as a list of what this person should look like personality wise, so that you can get a good feel for the type of person you’re looking for.
Coach – Martyn Rogers – Recruiting with an ‘edge’.
- It’s possible to model just about any role
- Some roles like PA to the principal of an agency will need to be benchmarked by the principal.
- Property managers come in all shapes and size
Working Smarter – Michael Sheargold – How will you generate business?
- Specialist area marketing
- Get an area to be known in
- Marketing vs advertising
- Take the authority position
- Marketing aligned to service
Skill – There is a reason it is called SOCIAL Media and not BUSINESS Media. Mark Dwyer challenges our thinking about how we use social media.