25 Feb CRM categories not to use | Clarify, find, access, negotiate | What motivates people?
One area where many agents go wrong with their CRM is by having too many client categories. Luke Newton helps define that area and we find out how good buyers agents qualify their buyers.
Do you know what motivates people? Peter Gilchrist tells us today.
Coach – Luke Newton – What you need to run a great CRM
- Clearly defined categories
- We use too many
- We give you the best ones and the ones NOT to use
Working Smarter – Bryce Holdaway – Qualifying buyers
- Clarify, find, access, negotiate
- Ask about their need tomorrow
- Push them to consider things they might not consider themselves
Skill – Peter Gilchrist tells an interesting story to demonstrate what motivates people and its not money.