Your Expert Interview with Kevin Turner Terms – Please Read Carefully
By providing your payment and contact information you agree to the following:
- The terms “The Client”, “you”, “your” refer to the person, business or other entity purchasing the Experts Interview. The terms “Real Estate Talk”, RET, “we”, “our” refer to Kevin Turner and his associated companies including Real Estate Talk.
- Payments & Deposit. For those selecting Option “A”, a deposit of $750 of the total production fee from the Client is required to schedule a production date with RET.
Once the deposit is received, the Client will be contacted and provided an Interview Preparation Guide and an interview date will be set.
The balance of $750 shall be due and paid in full prior to receiving the edited audio and artwork for Client Approvals from RET as outlined in Section 7 “Approvals”.
For those selecting Option “B” the Client will get an additional savings of $250 off the amount of $1,500 and will pay $1,250 in full for all services and goods offered on this Acceptance Form.
- Cancellations & Refunds. Due to tight production schedules and studio availability, you must schedule your recording session within 90 days of RET’s receipt of deposit. After 90 Days the deposit shall be forfeited by the Client.
If the Client wishes to schedule another interview date, another deposit of $750 shall be required.
If a cancellation is made within 5 Business Days of RET’s receipt of the deposit, 100% shall be refunded to you less any administrative and banking charges.
RET guarantees you will be satisfied with your recording experience, the quality of your interview program and artwork and, deadlines will be met. If these conditions are not met, subject to the terms in Section 4 “Deadlines”, 100% of the production fee for the interview shall be refunded to you.
- Deadlines. The Client understands there are certain deadlines to be met by both the Client and RET to ensure a smooth production process.
To assist meeting the deadlines, RET will provide the guest of the program with an Interview Preparation Guide. This Guide is a resource that must be completed and scanned to RET email@example.com or completed online at least 7 Business Days prior to the Scheduled Interview Recording Session Date.
In order to claim a refund in the 100% Satisfaction guarantee described in section 3 of this agreement, the Client must adhere to all deadlines agreed upon by Client and RET.
- Artwork, Logos & Copyrights. The Client certifies it owns or has secured the legal rights and copyrights to use any and all artwork, graphics, recorded materials, sound files, testimonials, creative copy and images submitted to RET for the purposes of inclusion in the Interview and logos or artwork for the Client.
The Client agrees that the Client is solely responsible for ensuring compliance with all copyright laws, rules and regulations both foreign and domestic and shall be strictly and solely liable for any and all violations of those laws, rules and regulations.
The Client agrees RET, its affiliates, agents and subcontractors shall be held harmless against any and all claims of copyright violations and the Client shall indemnify RET for any and all costs, legal expenses and damages incurred by RET, its affiliates, agents and subcontractors for any and all copyright infringements and violations by the Client.
The Client must submit logos and artwork to be included in their CD Label design via email to RET at least 7 Business Days prior to the Scheduled Interview Recording Session Date to allow the Graphics team to start work on the CD label.
- The Client certifies he/she is a duly authorized representative or agent to speak on behalf of the person, business or other entity purchasing the Expert Interview.
The Client agrees they are solely and entirely responsible for the statements and any claims made on the Expert Interview. All statements and claims shall be made in good faith and rely upon currently available data and research.
The Client agrees to hold harmless RET, its partners, affiliates, agents and subcontractors from any and all claims of slander and libel and shall indemnify RET its parent corporation, its marketing partners, affiliates, agents and subcontractors for any costs associated with defending any such claims and/or judgement(s).
- Approvals. For Those Selecting Payment Option “A”, after receiving the remaining balance of the $750, RET shall provide a “rough edit” of the interview in MP3 format for Client’s review within 7 Business Days following the recording session.
Requested revisions not requiring a retake session with the Client shall be made within 48 hours.
RET shall provide artwork to the Client for review and approval for the CD. The Client shall review all contact information for accuracy and provide written confirmation via email or fax the artwork and Interview are approved. Once the Interview and artwork have been approved by the Client, RET shall provide a CD Master for duplication/replication and a CD with MP3 versions of all the tracks for use by Client.
The Client shall also receive artwork on CD-ROM for printing on the CD label.
- Retakes Additional Fees. The Client agrees additional recording sessions to supplement or revise content from the original recording session to be included in the program, will incur a minimum additional charge of $500.
- Scope of Work. The Client understands the fee charged for the Expert Interview is solely for the planning, recording, production and mastering of the Expert Interview and its various elements, the Master CD, the MP3 Files CD, and the Camera Ready Artwork.
The Client is solely responsible for Duplication/Replication and printing of the Expert Interview at the Client’s expense.
- Ownership. The Client owns the Expert Interview and is free to use the program for any lawful purpose, with the following exceptions: RET owns and retain all rights to the production elements of the introductory music theme, transitional music and sound effects and closing music theme and announcer copy. RET grants a license to use these elements within the context of this Expert Interview.
These elements may not be altered or edited outside the context of this interview without the express written permission of RET. RET reserves the rights to use the Expert Interview for demonstration and marketing purposes in print, recorded and electronic form and any future media that may become available.
- Jurisdiction/Severability. RET is situated in Brisbane and any disputes arising under this agreement shall be settled in Brisbane. Any expense incurred by the Client or its agents to deal with any dispute from this agreement shall be borne by the Client. If one section of this agreement is found to be void, such decision shall not impact the other sections of this agreement.