Posted at 12:54h in Buying a property, Finance, Kevin Turner, Kevin's Update, Latest Stories, Property Investment, Real Estate Talk, Research, Shows, Sponsored Channels, Trends, Videos 0 Comments
- Is there a typical period of time to allow for a project from concept to completion?
- What are the critical timelines for a development?
- What is – or are – the ‘weak points’ in putting a successful development together? Where is it most likely to go ‘pear-shaped’?
- What do financiers like to see in someone looking for funding?
- Shannon’s top 3 tips to someone wanting to ‘stick a toe in the developer pond’?