Posted at 13:05h in Buying a property, Finance, Kevin Turner, Kevin's Update, Latest Stories, Property Investment, Real Estate Talk, Research, Shows, Sponsored Channels, Trends, Videos 0 Comments
Lower density housing has continued to outpace higher density housing for capital gains. Nationally, house values were 3.0% higher over the month while unit values were up a more modest 1.9%.
- Given that is the case, is there any sign that units are showing sustained growth?
- Is that likely to see an increase in unit stock – particularly new stock – onto the market?
- We have seen stellar auction results in recent weeks – even with increased auction numbers. Is any one sector of the market clearing at a faster rate?
- Are we seeing the same market dynamics play out in the rental markets – the variation between cap cities and regions?
- With the cost of buying increasing are rental returns keeping pace and what is the likely future outlook for renters?